LazyCure 3.4 is released. Here is a list of changes comparing with 3.3 version:
- Task Manager is resized automatically in order to show all tasks without scrolling.
- Possibility to delete tasks in Task Manager.
- Notification when computer is shutdown.
- Auto-generated unique activities names, if nothing is specified.
- Switch time logs at midnight.
- ‘Now you’ combobox is not active after pressing ‘Done’.
- Activity and Task columns width could not be changed.
- Bottom part of Main form is cut when no Activity Details.
- When edit start, end is changed, but duration should changed – I love this bug fix especially!
By the way, LazyCure 3.4 is the most mature software for time logging I ever seen ;).
You can get LazyCure 3.4 on LazyCure Free Download page.