I’m glad to announce LazyCure 3.5 release! This release brings additional enchancements, which makes time logging even simplier and faster. Here they are:
- LazyCure could be minimized by pressing ‘ESC’ on main window.
- Main window is opened in the same position as it was before closing LazyCure.
- Minimize to tray on pressing ‘X’.
- Activity is switched when computer is locked.
- Button ‘Show Time Log’ added to ‘Efficiency’ tab.
- Two different settings for number of activities showed in tray and number of activities in history.
- After Ctrl-F12 program stays inactive if was visible before.
And thats not all! Welcome grand new feature – Post To Twitter! If you have an accound on Twitter.com and/or would like sometimes to share with your friends what you are doing or have just done – you will appreciate this. LazyCure could be configured in such a way, that after pressing ‘Done!’ button activity name will be posted to Twitter.
In order to activate Post to Twitter functionality, you have to following the following steps:
- Go to Options->Twitter, check on checkbox and specify your username/password.
- When you enter activity name on the main window, check ‘post to Twitter’ checkbox and press ‘Done!’
- Do something good for yourself – your activity is posted to Twitter 🙂
I have to say that you should use this feature just for fun – it is not necessary to notify the whole world about every your activity. So this feature is turned off by default. But as for me, I have it turned on, so if I would like to share my great achivements, I definitely click on checkbox before pressing ‘Done!’ ;).