Congratulate you with LazyCure 3.6 release! Here is what’s new in LazyCure 3.6:
- LazyCure is working under Linux with Mono framework.
- There is possibility to customize left click on tray icon — open LazyCure form or display list of resent activities.
- Possibility to manage tasks via context menu, F2 hot key for task rename.
- Info about current activity is shown when cursor is placed on tray icon.
There are also some improvements comparing with 3.5 version:
- Switch activity on log off is made an optional feature, turned off by default.
- Last activity logging when computer is shutting down. If you select in dialog box to log latest activity, main form will be active and when you enter activity name and press ‘Done!’, computer shutdowning continues.
Also couple of bugs were fixed:
- At midnight new time log is created but is not switched.
- An exception when linking activity with not selected task.
- Efficiency is not auto-calculated when linked task is changed.
The great difference between previous version is that it is working under Mono framework and that is why available under Linux (tested under Ubuntu, really works!) and MacOS (not tested, but should work. If you have possibility to test this, please, drop a note in comments). Of course it is still working under .NET Framework under Windows.
LazyCure is available at Free Download page.
I try to start this under kubuntu and get error:
The assembly mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded.
It should have been installed in the `/usr/lib/mono/2.0/mscorlib.dll’ directory.
i installed mono-2.0-service and resolved previos error but got next error:
** (LazyCure.exe:15221): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from /home/common4us/prog/lazycure/LazyCure.Core.dll could not be loaded:
Assembly: System.Windows.Forms (assemblyref_index=2)
Public Key: b77a5c561934e089
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/home/common4us/prog/lazycure).
** (LazyCure.exe:15221): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Windows.Forms, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089’ or one of its dependencies.
Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has occurred.
I found that my version of mono is not that your program require…
http://www.mono-project.com/Other_Downloads — here writed that 8.10 version of (k)ubuntu have 1.9.1 version instead of 2.0.1 so how you simple install it on ubuntu?
I order to test how LazyCure works under mono 2.0.1, I have installed ‘MonoDevelop’ from Programming section. Please, try to install ‘MonoDevelop’ too.
After that, run LazyCure as usual ‘mono LazyCure’.
mono -V still tell that version is 1.9.1, but for running LazyCure 2.0 libraries will be used (and ‘System.Windows.Forms, Version=18.104.22.168 should be found)
Could you please try this? Thank you for patience!