New version of LazyCure is available for download. Here is the changes compared to 3.2 version:
- New feature – possibility to specify finished activity from tray. It allows to switch often used activities even faster then before.
- ‘How to use’ menu item was added to ‘Help’ menu. It links to document which describe simple scenario of LazyCure usage as well as the description of the most used features.
- List of bugs were fixed:
- Time Logs opened from not-default folder are saved in TimeLogs folder;
- program writes in log “IsWorking method is called with null”;
- time is calculated only after move cursor or time log reopen.
Welcome to Free Download page to download LazyCure 3.3.